Dupree Mutual Funds has modified the login process. We have added an additional security layer requiring an extra step to access your account in certain situations. To successfully login when the additional step is requested, please follow the instructions below:
1. On the initial Login page, enter your User ID and select the Login button.
2. When the Sign In Challenge page is displayed, the system will send you an e-mail with a One Time Password (OTP). While waiting to receive the e-mail, you must leave the Sign In Challenge page open. If you close it, you will have to start the login process again and wait to receive another e-mail. If you end up receiving multiple e-mails, use only the latest one. 3. As soon as you receive the e-mail, enter the 6 character code provided in the e-mail into the One-time password (OTP) field on the Sign In Challenge page. The e-mailed One-time password (OTP) is case sensitive, so please make sure to enter the value exactly as it is provided in the e-mail. If it is easier, you may “copy” the value from the e-mail and “paste” it into the field.
4. Once you enter the OTP from the e-mail into the One-time password (OTP) field on the Sign In Challenge page, select the Register this Computer checkbox. This will register your computer and will allow you to skip this step the next time you log in from this same computer.
5. After entering the information on the Sign In Challenge page, select the Submit button to proceed.
6. When the Login page is displayed again, enter the PIN that you have always used to access your account and select the Login button.
7. Provided that all your information is entered accurately, you will now be able to access your account.
If you need further assistance, please call Dupree Mutual Funds at 1-800-866-0614, M-F, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM E.S.T.
Before investing, carefully consider a fund's investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. For this and other information that should be read carefully, please view the Prospectus and Statement of Additional Information.
NOT FDIC INSURED
MAY LOSE VALUE
NO BANK GUARANTEE
The information on this website is intended for U.S. residents only and does not constitute a solicitation of an offer to buy or an offer to sell securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Dupree Mutual Funds are not available in all 50 states. Please see the Prospectus for guidance on where Dupree Mutual Funds are available to investors.
A "No-Load" mutual fund is one that is offered by an open-end investment company that imposes no sales charge (load) to purchase or redeem shares. Investors can buy and sell shares directly from the fund company rather than through a broker.
Dupree's single state bond funds offer dividend income that is "tax free" from federal and state income taxes (and AMT) in the state corresponding to each fund. Residents of states other than the state "named" in the title of the fund still receive dividend income free from federal income taxes (and AMT) but may be taxed at the state level. A redemption or exchange of fund shares and any capital gains distributed by the Dupree Mutual Funds may be taxable.
Investment decisions should be made based on an investor's objectives and circumstances and in consultation with their advisors. Dupree Mutual Funds does not provide tax or legal advice. Securities are offered through the Funds' Transfer Agent, Dupree & Company, Inc., which is a FINRA member. For more information about Dupree & Company, Inc., please visit BrokerCheck ® by FINRA.